Monday, February 1, 2010

Your junior bridesmaid will never forget this!

I wanted to come up with something a little different for our junior bridesmaids. Something they would really love when they opened it up..... so I came up with this!! Here is how I made it:


Supplies needed:

Small Boa
Stationary Box
Cardstock
Ribbon
Glue Gun
Double Sided Tape
Instructions:
-Print out "Love, (your name & your fiance's name here) on a small piece of cardstock that will fit good in the bottom of the stationary box. I cut mine @ 3 1/2" x 5"
-Print out your message to the jr. bridesmaids on the other piece of cardstock.
I cut mine @ 3 1/2" x 5"

- Adhere a piece of colored cardstock behind printed cardstock. (Before I put the cardstock on, I folded 2 strips of ribbon over the corners.)
-Embellish with a single rhinestone on the top

-Hot Glue the boa around parameter of the box

-Adhere the "Love, " card to the center of the box
- Place the card to the bridesmaid on top
- Embellish the box

I used heavy duty craft paper to wrap the box and mail it to the girls!
So, what do you think!!??? How did you ask your bridesmaids to be in your wedding?

11 comments:

  1. This is pretty cool...your jr. bridesmaids are going to love it! And I think the bees would love it too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's sooo cute! I would totally love to receive such a special box!

    I baked mine cookies that said "Will you" "be my" "bridesmaid/maid of honor?" They loved them! :) Still, not as, um... long lasting... as yours!

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol.... Thanks so much!!! I'm sure your's was remembered in other ways!! I would LOVE to get cookies in the mail!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this. So cute! And your recipe cards are adorable... you make it look so easy! I have no creative side to me at all... but I have a feeling I can learn a thing or two from you :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this, it looks wonderful!!! All of my bridesmaids assumed they were in the wedding so there was no great gestures involved, c'est la vie!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is freakin' fabulous!! I was so lame...I just asked mine over the phone :( I need to redo my request, lol!

    ReplyDelete
  7. these are great, your such a professional with your projects :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I LOVE THAT!! What an excellent idea! I'm definitely going to try it too. My junior bridesmaid (also my little sister) will love it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. HOW CUTE! You are SOO CREATIVE!! Love this!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow! That's so super cute... I am not having Jr. Bridesmaids but it makes me kind of wish I was :D

    ReplyDelete